Optimal IT Security
Using the same kind of IT security protection you’ve relied on for the last 10 years? Are you feeling safe because you’ve installed new hardware? Hackers continually outpace technology and the “latest” mainstream antivirus and antimalware (and now ransomware) software used to deter them. D’Rion Systems is known for stopping cybercrime before it ever has a chance to ruin your business. For the last twelve years, once we started managing their IT security, our clients have never had a breach.
The Importance of an IT Audit
Don’t be alarmed by the word “audit;” it the best and only way to fully ensure that your business’s security protocol is current and that your systems are performing at optimal levels. D’Rion Systems can say with near certainty, they are not. We are not here to scold you or make you feel like what you’re doing is wrong. We want to protect your information and prevent cyber crime so your business doesn’t become a statistic. If performed correctly, a security audit will reveal weaknesses in IT, employees (yep – human error is factored in) and other key areas. Not only can a security audit catch potential threats, it can save your business; 60% of small and medium-sized businesses don’t survive a cyber attack.
Being a smaller business, you may not have anyone in charge of IT security. That makes it even more crucial to outsource this vital process. D’Rion Systems has a thorough and unique IT security process that includes analyzing all of your technologies, IT systems, and cloud application, as well your vulnerability, personal interviews, and network analyses, among other things. This is our specialty. Often, we know where your threat lies before we’re very far along.
Some of the factors in our 145-point IT security review include:
- What operating system (OS) do you use; networking, software, hardware?
- What antivirus, antimalware, ransomware, software, and protocols are in place?
- What is your wireless, email, and web security procedure?
- Who has access to your business’s IT?
- Are those who have access on-site or remote?
- Is there a log or record of who accesses data?
- Do you have someone in charge of security?
- How are passwords created and managed?
- Who has access to shared data?
- Do you use Apps and how do you secure them?
- Is your OS security in accordance with best industry practices?
- Do you purge unnecessary information from your system? How often?
- Is information backed up daily? Where? How are you keeping that safe?
- What is your disaster recovery plan?
- Who makes code changes and how are they documented?
- How often are all of your access and code change records reviewed?
At the conclusion of your IT security audit, your D’Rion Systems experts will share their discoveries. If we find a situation that makes you vulnerable, will we suggest immediate action and solve your issue quickly and seamlessly. IT security is an ongoing process that requires forward-thinking, proactive protection practices, and an expert IT partner that gets your business; that’s D’Rion Systems. Our goal is to ensure that you continue to operate at optimal levels for superior performance and safety and that you never lose a file, miss a message, or become a victim of cybercrime.