More Than Just a Phone
Your business is growing way too fast to be bogged down by an old, wired, expensive phone system. It’s time to use cloud technology and incorporate VoIP for a time-saving, budget-friendly phone system! VoIP gives you tons of flexibility and features for a fraction of the cost. D’Rion Systems specialists can install a VoIP phone system in any-sized business that requires dedicated lines, adding efficiency while reducing overhead. All you need is a high-speed internet connection and a mobile phone!
What Is VoIP?
VoIP Stands for Voice Over IP – voice and multimedia content transmitted over the internet, using mobile phones and devices. This cloud-based, affordable, reliable phone system is perfect for any business – a law firm, doctor’s office, accounting practice, dentist office, or any company that depends on reliable communication. It allows 24/7 communication with all the features you’re used to like call forwarding, voice mail, and on-hold music, plus you can answer calls and manage all the settings online when you’re away from the office. There’s no reason to have the expense and inconvenience of a landline anymore. VoIP is the way for your business to have a continual presence using the mobile phones you already own! D’Rion Systems can evaluate your business’s current system and needs, install your VoIP cloud system, and help you choose the service package that’s a perfect fit.
No matter how big or small your business is, staying connected at all hours in all locations is becoming increasingly important – especially with so many people working remotely. VoIP offers a single communication system with easy, reliable mobile access and reach. Collaborating with your employees, coworkers, and customers has never been more convenient or efficient. Beyond the phone services you’re used to like conference calling, call forwarding, and voice mail, VoIP also allows auto-texting and web conferencing and video meetings to anyone, anywhere in the world as if they’re in the same room! Additionally, VoIP is a bit like having a virtual assistant that knows when to transfer calls to voicemail and different extensions, as well as when to not disturb. Some other features include:
- A virtual office online, on your desktop, and on your mobile app – the convenience of making and taking calls from your computer, iPhone, iPad, Android, tablet, and other nearby phones.
- Mobile extension dialing – call anyone within your company using 3 or 4 digits from the next desk, home offices, or around the globe.
- Auto attendant – keeps your business professional with a custom automated message that routes calls efficiently and correctly, keeps clients updated with your hours and information, and saves money by not having to employ a receptionist.
- Keep your original phones (desk and mobile) and phone number(s) – you won’t lose any business due to a change of phone number.
- Ring groups, call recording, internet faxing, call plans for US, Canada, and International; ER 911 service, caller ID/name – all the phone services you’re used to (only better) at rates nearly 50% less than traditional phone services.
Ready to Up Your Game?
Not sure if switching to VoIP is right for you? Call D’Rion Systems today! Our expert team will demonstrate how VoIP can take your business to the next level with very little effort. In the world of constant communication, having a presence and being efficient will affect business growth and your bottom line. And, why pay big dollars for an antiquated phone system that is tying you down? Contact us today to schedule a VoIP consultation. 818-538-5005 or 855 IT-DRION